Tài chính kế toán
22/02/2022 - 31/03/2022
Hồ Chí Minh
- AR (20%):
- Issue and maintain up to date into system for invoice of the confirmed billing
- Sent out invoice to customer
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Accounting entry for invoice and payments.
- AP (60%):
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests.
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Set invoices up to payment
- Entry invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process transfers and payments
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain accurate historical records
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
- Proactively work with departments to propose or resolve the issues
- Monitor and daily report to management cash outstanding of all bank accounts
- GL and reporting (20%):
- Data collection and accounting entries for cleaning up, review and accruals for month ends closing of full set of the accounts.
- Assist senior accounting on monthly closing accounting book
- Reconciliation as standard package accounts (cash, AR, AP, Fixed assets, prepaid expense, interest receivable, interest payable…)
- Work with auditor on providing, explanation, and reconciliation of finance data and document
- Coordinate with finance colleague on system using and daily accounting works
- Other tasks assigned by Senior Accountant and Manager from time to time.
- Monthly make VAT, WHT and PIT of investor declaration.
- Bachelor’s Degree of economics of HCMC, National University of HCMC.
Professional Qualification/ Certifications:
- Accounting – auditing
- 3 - 4 years experiences in Finance institution or Group Accounting is preferred
- Well knowledge about accounting entries
- Good command in English
- Skills of effective job management and teamwork
- Proficient use: office appliances (Excel, Word,…)
- Experience on using accounting system
- Careful, honest, agile, able to work under pressure.
- Working time: 05 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.
- Competitive Income.
- Attractive Bonus’s Policy.
- Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) based on the Labor Code and BaoViet Health Insurance based on the Company's regulations.
- 11 Public holidays based on the Labor Code, 16 Annual leave days based on the Company's regulation, 5-year-employee has 01 more annual leave day.
- Company Team Building Trip every year.
- Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills.
- Professional and dynamic working environment.