Head of Research
01/03/2022 - 31/03/2022
Hồ Chí Minh
- Managing and developing the Research Team
- Create and maintain earnings, valuation, and industrial models for the companies that SSV should cover
- Analyze data to identify emerging opportunities and risks, justifying your reasoning.
- In terms of the retail brokerage business such as the margin lending, Provide the team’s opinions and present findings to the Risk Management Committee.
- Assist in writing research reports with your findings, to be published to the community and media. (Daily market comments, Stock picks and Updated financial indicators etc.)
- Interact with Retail Brokers and Investment bankers, communicating investment research and responding to requests for models and ad-hoc analysis.
- Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments. Disseminate your insight when appropriate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build relationships with investor relations teams of our portfolio companies.
- Devise and perform your own primary research methods, keeping abreast of trends and sentiment in the market.
- Liaise with internal sales and trading teams for responding to news, corporate action, and reporting events. You will be expected to maintain a procedure protocol for escalating emerging news.
- Maintain a public image for the firm at conferences/events. Communicate the company’s research, building its brand and referring potential new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, financial engineering, statistics, or econometrics
- Profound understanding of equity markets on a global level. In addition, a deep understanding of fundamental analysis, financial modeling, asset allocation, and strategy research
- Must have 10+ years of experience in the securities firms.
- Platform experience within Bloomberg and fiinpro etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese. Proficiency for presenting and debating a point under pressure
- CFA is a plus