14/04/2023 - 31/05/2023
Ho Chi Minh
- Conduct periodic investment strategy reports.
- Prepare content and conduct livestream/online programs for the purpose of market wrap, investment consulting/training for retail clients.
- Join the company's investment consulting forums/rooms.
- Participate in building stock screening models, developing investment consulting products for retail clients.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor of Economics, Finance
- Expertise in technical analysis/ quantitative analysis in stock investment.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have completed/been pursuing CFA/CMT, Securities Analyst practicing certificate
- Work responsibility and integrity.
- Able to work independently and in a team, work under high pressure.
- Good presentation/communication skills, fluent in English
- Certificate: CFA/ CMT/ Securities Analyst practicing certificate
- Working time: 05 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.
- Competitive Income.
- Attractive Bonus’s Policy.
- Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) based on the Labor Code and PVI Health Insurance based on the Company's regulations.
- 11 Public holidays based on the Labor Code, 16 Annual leave days based on the Company's regulation, 5-year-employee has 01 more annual leave day.
- Company Team Building Trip every year.
- Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills.
- Professional and dynamic working environment.