04/11/2022 - 04/12/2022
Ho Chi Minh
- Act as part of the Investment Banking Division with a special focus on sourcing IB Deals (including DCM, ECM, M&A) with international corporates.
- Develop and grow a diversified base of new clients and identify prospective new sources of corporate and expand relationships to new areas with existing clients.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with buy sides (including commercials banks, insurance companies, investment funds, financial companies internationally).
- Presenting to international clients at conferences and networking events.
- Degree: University graduate or higher major in Business Administration, Finance, Securities, Banking. CFA/ MBA in Finance is preferred
- Certificate: Have knowledge about financial market and financial products, law and regulation related to IB activities, good relationships with corporates, investors and authorities.
- Others: At least 07 years of experience of investment banking in securities companies of financial institutions. At least 3 years working experience in management role.
- Language: fluent in English and Korean to develop Korean clients.
- Working time: 05 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.
- Competitive Income.
- Attractive Bonus’s Policy.
- Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) based on the Labor Code and PVI Health Insurance based on the Company's regulations.
- 11 Public holidays based on the Labor Code, 16 Annual leave days based on the Company's regulation, 5-year-employee has 01 more annual leave day.
- Company Team Building Trip every year.