Officer/ Senior Officer, Internal Audit
03/03/2022 - 31/03/2022
Hồ Chí Minh
- Examining records, reports and documentation according to audit plan.
- Prepare clear, complete and concise audit results and recommendation for corrective action and improvement of the process.
- Completing audit memo by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicating audit findings by preparing a report; reporting and discussing findings with audit team leader.
- Perform follow-up activities of reported audit findings to ensure that recommended actions are duly and timely implemented.
- Contribute to revise, reviewing of regulations, working processes.
- Arrange, store documentations and records of internal audit team.
- Other tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in audit, accounting or financial.
- Experience in accounting (at least 3 years). Through knowledge of finance, accounting, audit standard, current tax policy.
- Experience in the securities industry (at least 1 year). There is securities certificate is prioritized.
- Have a high responsibility, careful, honest, good communication, gentle working attitude.
- Agility and easily adjust to changing work situation.
- Independent judgment, analytical skill, high attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and database.
- Good command of English
- Working time: 05 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.
- Competitive Income.
- Attractive Bonus’s Policy.
- Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) based on the Labor Code and BaoViet Health Insurance based on the Company's regulations.
- 11 Public holidays based on the Labor Code, 16 Annual leave days based on the Company's regulation, 5-year-employee has 01 more annual leave day.
- Company Team Building Trip every year.
- Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills.
- Professional and dynamic working environment.
- Salary: Negotiation.