Public investment stocks are a group of stocks that benefit from the State's investment activities. Public investment stocks mainly include stocks of the construction industry, construction material, real estate.... industries that directly or indirectly benefit from the State's infrastructure investment projects.
Public investment is expected to be boosted in 2023 thanks to the following factors:
- High capital demand: The needs of ministries, central and local agencies for public investment capital in 2023 is VND 792,487 billion
- The capital plan increases sharply: The National Assembly approved the public investment plan in 2023 with a total capital of over VND 700,000 billion, an increase of about 25% (about VND 140,000 billion) compared to the plan in 2022.
- Extended capital in 2022: According to MOF, the cumulative disbursement in 11 months of 2022 reached 52.43% of the plan, so there will be a large amount of capital that will be transferred to 2023.
- Economic recovery package in 2022 - 2023: It is estimated that the economic recovery package in 2022 - 2023 will reach nearly VND 350,000 billion. However, accumulated in the first 8 months of 2022, only 55,500 billion VND has been disbursed.
- The low price of construction materials contributes to promoting the implementation of construction infrastructure investment projects, thereby accelerating the disbursement of public investment.
- 90% disbursement rate target
File format: pdf
Size: 1.38 MB