Financial management for individual customers
22/12/2022 - 31/01/2023
Ho Chi Minh
This position is responsible for the following tasks:
- Financial market research,
- Monitor the performance of the stock market,
- Client equity management and equity valuation,
- Update clients with market research summaries, interpretation of financial statements, investment advice and recommendations,
- Search for potential customers.
Qualification Requirements: The person holding this position should have a bachelor's degree in fields such as Economics/Finance/Banking.
Experience requirements: because our company operates in the securities industry, most of the customers are Korean communities living in Vietnam and Korea, so candidates must be fluent in English and Korean. and have at least 3 years of working experience in a similar position at foreign banks/finance or securities companies.
Other requirements: Fluent communication in English and Korean, understanding knowledge of stock investment, understanding Korean culture and people, having good communication skills to be able to manage individual clients , to help customers (mostly Koreans) learn about the financial market, invest in securities, as well as take good care of existing customers and find many new customers.
- Working time: 05 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Be guided and participate in training
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.
- Competitive Income.
- Attractive Bonus’s Policy.
- Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) based on the Labor Code and BaoViet Health Insurance based on the Company's regulations.
- 11 Public holidays based on the Labor Code, 16 Annual leave days based on the Company's regulation, 5-year-employee has 01 more annual leave day.
- Company Team Building Trip every year.
- Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills.
- Professional and dynamic working environment.
- Salary: Negotiation.