Sales specialist for Korean customers
04/11/2022 - 04/12/2022
Ho Chi Minh
- Research financial markets, monitor stock market performance
– Manage client equity and equity, update client with market research summary
– Interpretation of financial statements, advice and investment recommendations
– Presenting to clients at conferences and networking events
– Analyze/consult investment analysts
- Searching potential Korean customers
– Update the latest financial and tax laws
Our company operates in the field of securities, most of the customers are Korean community living in Vietnam. Therefore, this position requires a person with a bachelor's degree in Economics/Banking and at least 3 years of experience in a similar position at foreign banks/stock companies, fluent in English and Korean. , knowledgeable about stock investment, understand Korean culture and people, have good communication skills to be able to introduce and support customers to learn about the financial market, take good care of customers existing and looking for many new customers.
- Working time: 05 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.
- Competitive Income.
- Attractive Bonus’s Policy.
- Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) based on the Labor Code and PVI Health Insurance based on the Company's regulations.
- 11 Public holidays based on the Labor Code, 16 Annual leave days based on the Company's regulation, 5-year-employee has 01 more annual leave day.
- Company Team Building Trip every year.
- Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills.
- Professional and dynamic working environment.