JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (TRADING)
22/02/2022 - 31/03/2022
Ho Chi Minh
- Carry out transactions of depositing, withdrawing, transferring money of securities trading investors, ensuring fast and accurate implementation in accordance with the Company's regulations.
- Carrying out money transfer and disbursement accounting, liquidation of financial service contracts, depository fees, transaction fees, and personal income tax.
- Daily reconciliation of investors' money between trading software and accounting software.
- Explain, guide and collect information from customers, and at the same time be responsible for giving feedback to the Leaders of the Department and functional departments to improve the quality of transaction accounting in particular and the quality of services of the Company. Company in general
- Perform other duties assigned by the team leader
- Bachelor’s Degree of economics of HCMC, National University of HCMC.
Professional Qualification/ Certifications:
- Accounting – auditing
- Experiences in Securities company is preferred
- Well knowledge about accounting entries
- Good command in English
- Skills of effective job management and teamwork
- Proficient use: office appliances (Excel, Word,…)
- Careful, honest, agile, able to work under pressure.
- Working time: 05 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.
- Competitive Income.
- Attractive Bonus’s Policy.
- Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) based on the Labor Code and BaoViet Health Insurance based on the Company's regulations.
- 11 Public holidays based on the Labor Code, 16 Annual leave days based on the Company's regulation, 5-year-employee has 01 more annual leave day.
- Company Team Building Trip every year.
- Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills.
- Professional and dynamic working environment.