The Dow Jones, S&P 500 broke a four-day streak of gains and closed nearly 0.6% lower on Tuesday, while the Nasdaq 100 lost 0.5%. Market sentiment was dented by fears of a recession following a flurry of economic data. U.S. job openings, a measure of labor demand, fell below 10 million in February for the first time since 2021, while factory orders continued to fall, suggesting the economy may cool down in the context of higher interest rates.
The VNIndex fell slightly in the third session with liquidity at 20 days higher than average. The index corrected slightly after a series of consecutive price increases, showing investors' taking profit. The RSI and MACD continue to show positive signals. The short-term uptrend was confirmed after the VNindex successfully broke the descending channel and surpassed the resistance at 1,060.
- World stocks fell slightly
- Domestic stocks move sideways after a series of bullish days
- Update on domestic bond market
- A brief overview of the financial situation of some real estate businesses
- AGM of Century Synthetic Fiber Corporation #STK
- Technical view and recommendations #HHV, #NLG
File format: pdf
Size: 1.75 MB