Market Trends: Tough time is over
- Vietnam stock market maintained an upward momentum on Wednesday trading session thanks to breakout of large-cap tickers.
- At the end, VN Index gained +8.19 points, or +0.6% and closed at 1,362.82 points. Liquidity on the HSX reached more than VND 19,436 bn, equivalent to 636mn shares traded. Trading activities of foreign investors reversed to net sell with a net value of -VND 527 bn.
- Utilities stock, GAS with a gain of 4.13% was the most active contributor to the VN Index, followed by VHM (+1.39%) and TCB (+2.44%). Meanwhile, VPB (-1.6%), SAB (-1.31%), MSB () acted as a pulling force to restrain the index's gain.
- In general, investors' fear during the lockdown has gradually been eased. Instead, the expectation of positive prospects on the reopening plan will be the major sentiment next. That was partly shown by the recent two impressive raise of the index.
- Technically, maintaining the bullish momentum helped VN-Index continue to prolong the distance from the breakout pennant pattern and gradually form a new short-term uptrend. In addition, the MACD and RSI are also returning with buy signal reinforcing the short-term uptrend in the coming sessions.
File format: pdf
Size: 194.76 KB