US stock indexes closed lower on Tuesday after disappointing forecasts from Home Depot and US retail sales data for April showed weaker consumer spending, amid uncertainty. on interest rates and debt limit negotiations weighed on sentiment.
VNINDEX traded around reference, closing slightly up 0.02%; cash flow into VN30 slowed down and dropped, being more cautious and this could last until the end of the week.
- World stocks: US retail sales are lower than expected
- Vietnam securities: Cash flow into VN30 slowed down.
- Business News #HNG #CTR #DCM #HBC #PDR
- The picture of livestock-aquaculture industry
- Technical perspective and recommendation update
- Event calendar
File format: pdf
Size: 1.41 MB