In Wednesday's trading, stocks ended mixed as bank concerns distracted Big Tech's earnings on Wall Street. The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 0.68%, on par with the previous gain. The S&P 500 fell 0.38% and the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite added 0.47%, cutting gains after rising as much as 1.43% during the trading day.
The market today recovered near the end of the sheet forming a withdrawal candlestick pattern, however the liquidity was still low compared to the average of the past few months.
- Worldstocks: Concerns about the banking industry
- Vietnam stocks: Market rallies but volume is still low
- Update the Shareholders' Meeting Gia Lai Electricity Joint Stock Company #GEG and Petroleum Drilling and Drilling Services Joint Stock Company #PVD
- Update Business Results #DGW #PVT #PVD #BWE #TCB
- Technical perspective and recommendation update
File format: pdf
Size: 1.73 MB