World stocks fell. In Tuesday's trading session, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell nearly 345 points, or 1.02%. Shares of First Republic Bank fell more than 49% after the regional bank announced first-quarter results that showed deposits fell 40% in the first quarter, to $104.5 billion.
Vietnam securities: cash flow is still standing outside before the holiday. At the meeting with the Government on the morning of April 25, major banks continued to agree to further reduce interest rates in the near future. The State Bank of Vietnam is officially allowed the bank to restructure the repayment term and keep the debt group unchanged for customers in difficulty.
- Domestic and international news
- SBV allows corporate bond repurchase, debt restructuring
- Update Nam Kim Steel AGM #NKG
- Update Business Results #HPG #QNS #NT2 #CTD #OIL
- Technical Perspective and Update Recommendations #DPG
File format: pdf
Size: 1.35 MB