Market Trends: Seize the opportunities
- Vietnam stock market witnessed a positive recovery on Tuesday session thanks to resurging of blue chips.
- Ending the session, VN Index gained 14.32 points more (or+1.08%) and closed at 1,339.31. Liquidity decreased as the trading value was only VND 18,367 bn, equivalent to 623mn shares traded. Surprisingly, foreign investors reversed to a net buying of VND 484 bn.
- Oil and gas group traded explosively with a series of strong gainers, in which GAS (+5.67%) was the most prominent ticker supporting VN Index. In contrast, SAB (-1.19%), BCM (-1.78%) an HVN (-2.15%) negatively impacted on the index.
- In general, the market sentiment was more positive as many investors tried to bottom fish in the morning, that excitement encouraged buyers to accelerate, helping VN-Index rebound sharply in the afternoon session. However, the missing piece was the liquidity as it decreased significantly compared with the day before.
- Technically, VN-Index had a positive recovery session and maintained its position above MA50 and MA100, which are important support levels. If this support level is maintained, VN Index can conquer back the old peak in August around 1,360- 1,380.
File format: pdf
Size: 194.67 KB