Morning Call 05/09/2022 - The challenge from instability of the global market
- Global stocks continued to fall.
- Crude oil lost more than 6% to $87 per barrel.
- Russian energy group Gazprom has announced that the Nord Stream 1 pipeline would remain locked until the turbine was repaired.
- China locked down the city of Chengdu with more than 21 million people as the number of new Covid cases increased.
- Domestic stocks struggled to fill the gap
- Many positive economic data (CPI, IIP, export turnover...)
- Technical view and recommendations #BVB
File format: pdf
Size: 1.34 MB