September marked the worst monthly performance of the year for the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite, losing 4.9% and 5.8%, respectively. They also ended the quarter down 3.7% and 4.1%, respectively Investors now look ahead to purchasing and construction spending data on Monday and a slew of corporate earnings report to gauge the health of the economy.
VNINDEX closed at 1,154.15 (+1.72 points, +0.15%) with mixed movements of many industry groups. VIC VHM VPB are the stocks leading the increase, while CTG VCB and HPG drag the market down. Self-trading and foreign sales are relatively net sellers.
- World stock: Traded mixed direction
- Vietnam stocks: The market is looking for a new balance zone
- Business news: #DIC, #APS, #VPD, #VIC, #DNP, #VPB
- Highlights: Economic situation in 9 months 2023
- Technical perspective and updated recommendations
- Event calendar
File format: pdf
Size: 1.68 MB