Junior/ Senior Analyst, Research
04/11/2022 - 30/12/2022
Ho Chi Minh
- Cover a portfolio in the financial services sector (banking, insurances, securities….) or industrial sector (construction, material, energy…) or consumer (FMCG, pharmaceutical, retail….)
- Build an equity team and be a mentor for junior analyst
- Conduct company/industry/market research and general supporting work.
- Build, review, and analyze financial models / financial statements.
- Make stock calls monthly.
- Write equity research reports, including regular coverage of portfolio companies, sector reports.
- Provide accurate insightful and timely information to clients and retail brokers and make presentation.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in finance, commerce, banking, economics.
- MBA, CFA, CPA or ACCA preferred.
- At least 2 years working experience in financial field for Analyst.
- Strong financial analysis and professional writing skill.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent spreadsheet modelling skills.
- Knowledge of stock market mechanics.
- High integrity, professionalism and well organized.
- Fluency in written and oral Vietnamese and English.
- Flexible and able to work under intense pressure.
- Working time: 05 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.
- Competitive Income.
- Attractive Bonus’s Policy.
- Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) based on the Labor Code and BaoViet Health Insurance based on the Company's regulations.
- 11 Public holidays based on the Labor Code, 16 Annual leave days based on the Company's regulation, 5-year-employee has 01 more annual leave day.
- Company Team Building Trip every year.
- Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills.
- Professional and dynamic working environment.